Thursday, May 14, 2009

April

April flew by this year...

Easter Sunday was a hit with the kids.


The first watermelons started to appear on the shelves. They LOVE watermelon and ate just over half of this one when we first cut it open.



Remember my posts back in February? Well add Rattlesnakes to that list. Our friend down the street called me late one night to help him get rid of a large rattlesnake in his yard. He's lucky he didn't get bit taking the trash out that night.

And then look what showed up 20-30 minutes afterwards. It must have caught the scent the snake sprayed and was rolling in it when we came back to the house.


Even more amazing was when with a 1-2 jump it was up on a 6 foot fence then walking on the roof past the daughters 2nd story window. Crazy night!


4 comments:

Jade said...

Oh my. Not only do you have heat, you have wild animals too? Oh boy.

Cute pics of the kids. I love the long dark hair.

Marlon and Suzana said...

I dont think I want you guys living out there anymore, too dangerous for my precious niece & nephews!

Joseph, Rossana and Samaya said...

Ouch!..scary, that cat up by the window..way too scary...forget it about that sanke, such a big thing.

familia Bybaran said...

That is crazy! It's like you're settling the West for the first time or something. I think you are going to need some bows and arrows or something.