Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hawaii!!


My little man! How I love this little guy. He is finally keeping all his food down and it shows. Check out the cheeks.

Joaquin will smile to anyone these days. He started at around 5 weeks and that little smile is now turning into giggles...sweet little giggles.




Begging...always begging with those two little hands. How could I ever say no?






A tattoo? It is the only way to blend in with the islanders. She got a few of those at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Kohl only wanted one. I wanted him to get a long one on his face to look like a mean warrior and he gave me a look that said, "you must be crazy." That was a bit too much to ask for from Mr. Neat. He cracks me up.



8 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

beautiful family; beautiful kids; beautiful pictures. Great camera work spencer. I didn't realize that you got to take your whole family to HI. So jealous.

Sara said...

great pictures spence! nana looks like she was made for the beach.

Lois said...

Finally, you guys got a blog! It was about time!!! Great photos! Beautiful family! Fun family vacations! Congrats on #3! We'll send you an e-vite to our blog! : )

Joseph, Rossana and Samaya said...

Love the pictures and baby Joaquin looks so cute!...he's grown so much..I love his smile. Nana and Kohl look so beautiful in these pictures..love the spontaneity that the kids show all throughout the shots.!
Maya will love to look at her cousins at the beach!...she sure will enjoy these picts.

Ramona said...

Oh, my kids are not even going to see this post. They are so mad because Chris and I are going to Hawaii without them--you good parents taking your kids with you--you're giving the rest of us a bad name! So glad that you had fun!

Campbell Family said...

You guys are back! What great pictures...really Spenc you are quite good with the camera! Looks like you guys had an amazing time. Can't wait to here all about it and dream when I can go there someday:)

Bybee Family said...

Hello! Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I love it! Your kids are seriuoly stinking cute! A late Congrats on your new bundle of joy! He is adorable!

Marlon and Suzana said...

My gosh what a beautiful smile I love it! Joaquin has changed since we saw him last. The pics are beautiful, looks like Spencer is loving his new camera.