Saturday, February 21, 2009

Amazing Jakes....

Kohl and Arianna were invited to a friends birthday party at a local "Chucky-Cheese on Steroids". All the pizza, movies, games and rides you can handle for 3 hours. They crank out the parties there, and it's sensory overload, but the kids had a good time. I on the other hand about blew chunks after second round on the tea cups. Weird thing is...I used to be able to do that kinda stuff all day long. In fact one of my favorite activities (we didn't have much else to do living out on the farm) was going into Mom's sewing closet and getting out her old swivel chair. I would lay across it on my belly and use the 5 feet to spin myself around as fast as I could. Just thinking about it makes me ill now. I'm getting old.





POP QUIZ - Can you find the worlds happiest dad and lil Biggie Smalls?





Kids having fun.


3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

that is the coolest pic of the kids on the tea cups!!!

Joseph, Rossana and Samaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph, Rossana and Samaya said...

Fun pictures...Nana and Kohl look sooo grown since last time we saw them! They are so cute :)