Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am not about to say anything negative...

Not even when I am trying to write a post and sister has taken a break to pat my belly and remind me just how much damage a beautiful third pregnancy can do to an already not-so-perfect body. Now I know what you Oprah followers are thinking....Irene your body has been so good to you...I know that, but it is just wrong when in the middle of shaping a yummy loaf of spelt bread dough I am reminded of my core. Yuck!! The spelt bread was delicious though.

2 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

That's hilarious about the bread, but PEH-LEASE! You will never cease being hot. I am not saying on the inside. I mean on the outside. You will always be long and lean--even though things may seem soft to you.

Lois said...

LOL! That's hilarious! I was there and did not even think you were going to post about this experience! Now come on - CELEBRATE YOU! Your amazing body has carried you through 3 pregnancies so far! With some time and sweat you can turn that flab back into your rockin' bod like you have before! Let me know when you are ready for Kamut! : D